GEYLANG AND MARINE PARADE
Located on the outskirts of the city, Geylang and Marine Parade are well-established residential areas within easy reach of good food, amenities and well-known heritage areas. Residents look forward to more community services as leisure and business opportunities, opportunities to work closer to home. When the Thomson-East Coast Line (TEL) is finished, the area will be restored.
Our towns are planned with the aim of accessible shops, health care, schools, community facilities and parks rapidly. Financial hubs, industrial estates and business parks are within in doorstep which also help crate more opportunity for jobs. A joint effort of many government agencies is the comprehensive preparation and execution of strategies for each region.
If You are Home Seeker finding Property at Geylang ?
Geylang is not far from the Central Business District (CBD). It's only 10 minutes away, and you can bet a lot of Small to Medium Enterprises (SMEs) will crowd in here if not for the vice events. Geylang is also easily accessible via the MRT, with stations in Aljunied, Dakota and Paya Lebar offering easy transportation to various district ends.
Rezi 24 is a freehold development that prime located at 39 Lorong 24 Geylang, District 14 Singapore. Proudly developed by the joinly adventure of KSH Holdings, SLB Development Ltd and Heeton Holdings Limited, the residences features 110 exclusive homes for the truly discerning. Nestled in the serene environs by the city fringe , the future residents can linked with Aljunied MRT, Aljunied MRT, Aljunied MRT and Nicoll Highway, ECP, PIE, KPE Expressways nearby.
Designed with direct access for selected units to the swimming pool and 5 levels of Communal Gardens, Rezi 24 Geylang is one of its kind in the vicinity. Whether it’s a home with city views, garden views or pool-facing views, it’s a home that’s designed to provide utmost privacy and tranquility for life. Here, you'll find the perfect lifestyle solution in every arena.
Rezi 24 Residences has the total of 110 exclusive freehold condo that including a variety of unit choices for homeowner. Even for the individual, married couple or multi-generational family, this is an abode that is smartly designed to ably meet a variety of needs. All apartments feature ultra-luxurious fittings, the finest material and superb workmanship to create the most splendid of livings space.
How To Book VVIP Rezi 24's Discount?
We are pleased to offer you comprehensive advice about your private ownership of Rezi 24. Enjoy attractive prices before the official public launch. Be the first to secure your choice unit, please fill in your details and our sales team will be in contact with you shortly. Thanks your attention
Housing: Better living through a
Geylang and Marine Parade are highly popular residential areas with a good range of amenities and proximity to the city and East Coast Park. Future residents will have more opportunities as these two aging cities will be rejuvenated in the years to come. In addition, more services will be built to meet the rising community's needs:
- A new civic centre, Wisma Geylang Serai, will be developed within the Geylang Serai precinct by 2017 to house a mix of community, cultural and arts-related facilities
- A future nursing home at Geylang East Central will be built to meet the needs of our elderly
- More retail options will be available at Paya Lebar Central
Economy: Nurturing a growth centre and creating jobs
Over the next few years, new business developments will begin to emerge, creating exciting opportunities for new businesses and bringing jobs closer to homes.
In and around Paya Lebar Central, a new sub-regional hub, several new developments will sprout up. A number of projects are already underway, including the Continuing Education and Training (CET) Campus East, Paya Lebar Square and One KM of the Workforce Development Agency (WDA). Potential commercial development on Tanjong Katong Road / Sims Avenue has also been made available.
Leisure: New reasons to be outdoors
Those living in Geylang and Marine Parade do not have to travel far for their daily dose of the outdoors. We not only have easy access to East Coast Park, we also have access to a number of smaller parks and a wide network of park connectors. By 2030, as greening efforts proceed, most people should stay within 400 m of a park or street connector:
- More neighbourhood parks will be provided at various locations
- A new park connector will be built between the Paya Lebar and Eunos MRT stations, with a future extension towards Geylang River
- An expansion of the cycling network
- Improvements at Geylang River under PUB’s Active, Beautiful, Clean (ABC) Waters programme. For instance, the existing concrete canal from Dunman Road to Guillemard Road will be enhanced with more greenery and new communal spaces
- The upgrading of Haig Walk under the Estate Upgrading Programme (EUP)
Transport: Quicker ways to travel
With the following upgrades to the roads and public transport network, residents in Geylang and Marine Parade expect smoother and quicker journeys:
- By 2017, the Downtown Line will have 3 new MRT stations, namely Mattar, MacPherson and Ubi, serving the Geylang district. MacPherson will also be a Circle Line crossover station
- The Eastern Region Line (under study) is expected to be completed by 2020 and will provide a tremendous boost to Marine Parade's public transport connectivity and slash travel times to the city and Changi
- Ongoing road widening works along Sims Way, Mountbatten Road and Fort Road will support the upcoming development in the area
- A new vehicular underpass at the junction of Sims Way and Mountbatten Road will facilitate the flow of traffic exiting Kallang-Paya Lebar Expressway (KPE) towards the city and the Sports Hub